Monday, January 9, 2012

Any day now

Well I know I've been a little delinquent on the blog posting, but what can I say?? Life is busy! We have been working, chasing after a toddler, and getting ready for Ingrid.

My due date is January 15 (Sunday), but I am scheduled to be induced on Thursday the 12th if she hasn't made her arrival by then. I still am hoping she will! She was breech for a long time and we had a c-section scheduled, but God answered our prayers and she decided to turn right around 37 weeks!

I figured I should at least post one belly shot before she is here. You can also see a little bit of her sitting area-turned nursery in the background. I am pretty big these days, and there is no shortage of people who feel free to let me know that! (Sorry if the photos are sub-par-they are from my phone)





And a couple of Shep:



New bath toys!



Annual cousin pic from breakfast with Santa at school

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Megan- u look great!!! Ive been wondering if it was almost time! Good luck and cant wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete