Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To hold you over...

Well it's been a long time since I've posted and that is because we are busy! I still need to do Shepherd's birthday post (which happened one month ago)! But until then, here are some pics from my iPhone to hold you over for the time being. I'm sure they are probably blurry.

Messy spaghetti dinner:






Evening walk after a long day:



A budding Beethoven?






Also, due to my lack of blogging I have not yet announced some big news in our house. Here is a little hint:


Aside from the fact that I am wearing scrubs everyday to work, you may also be able to see my 18 week baby bump! Yes- baby #2 is due on January 15! We find out the sex next week. We can't wait to have another little one in the Kempe house!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment