Monday, June 6, 2011

Vacation

We just got back from a whole week at the beach! It was so great to relax and get to spend some time with our family. Shepherd was not a fan of the water at first. He actually fell asleep in the pool the first time we got him in. I'll assume it was just that relaxing and not that he was completely overstimulated by the experience. But over the week, he warmed up to the idea of being in the pool, at least if he was being held and not in a float. He also really liked playing in the sand. Here are some pics:



Cousins.
I thought this picture was funny - maybe foretelling of some future cousin rivalry?


Also, I graduated! Commencement was on May 27, 2011. I'm now officially an M.D.!! Woohoo! Four years of hard work have come to an end. I'm sure I have years more of hard work, but it sure feels good to finally have a degree to show for all of that studying and working!

No comments:

Post a Comment